Depression is a malaise that affects innumerable people all across the globe every year. there might be several causes including socio-economic and environmental ones as well as other factors that lead to an individual suffering from depression. There is no permanent cure known for depression our depression can be kept under control with the help of therapy, medication, and certain practices such as yoga and meditation.
If you or anybody close to you is suffering from depression you can get direct consultation with a psychiatrist in Siliguri.The psychiatrist will treat you for depression and will also recommend you suitable medication that is needed for keeping depression in control and finally eradicating depression from your body.
Clinical depression and individual might be caused due to a number of reasons. Below mentioned a few of the common causes of depression in human beings:
- Physical, mental or emotional abuse.
- Sudden incidents, such as a serious accident or sudden job loss
- Genetics - depression may pass on from one generation to the next
- Onset of age may bring about depression for elderly people
- Women are found to be more susceptible to depression in comparison to men
- Certain medications and addiction to drugs are also kno
Below mentioned are few of the warning signs of depression:
- Constant feelings of sadness, emptiness and being hopeless.
- Feeling alone most of the time.
- Feeling that there is no one to support you.
- Having issues with sleeping in your sleep schedule which include over sleeping or not sleeping at all, leading to borderline insomnia.
- Feeling lethargic most of the time and lacking energy to do even daily, routine tasks.
- Having constant thoughts about death, indulging in self harm or trying to commit suicide
Getting depression treatment in Siliguri today is affordable and well within your reach. You can cure depression if not completely. There are chances for you to get back to a healthy and happy life. Living your life in being in the darkness of depression is not deemed to be fit There is so much more to life that is left to be witnessed, cherished and enjoyed and you might be missing out on a lot leaving your depression untreated.
Besides seeking out treatment from a medical professional having a healthy diet and Healthy lifestyle is also essential in curbing depression from your life. you should only befriend those who are good for your mental health and well being and choose a profession where you do not have too much pressure. You should not put your mental health in shambles just for the sake of earning big bucks. Your mental health and emotional well-being is as important as your physical health, if not more.